To those wondering how I managed to get these books even though I've said that I'm broke... well, all I can say is, "Thanks, dad!" I have no shame whatsoever when it comes to books.
- Case Histories by Kate Atkinson
- The Grand Complication by Allen Kurzweil
- The Book Nobody Read by Owen Gingreich
- I'll Go To Bed At Noon by Gerard Woodward
- My Life as a Fake by Peter Carey
- Bliss by Peter Carey
- Jack Maggs by Peter Carey
- Collected Stories by Peter Carey
- The Ode Less Travelled (book and audiobook) by Stephen Fry (recommended by Sympozium and Sharon)
- The Colour by Rose Tremain
- The Darkness of Wallis Simpson by Rose Tremain
- Shalimar the Clown by Salman Rushdie (finally broke down and got it...)
I also visited MV Doulos, the book-ship that's docked in Klang. Er, it was nice, I guess. Had a brief revisit to my childhood when I saw three of Val Biro's Gumdrop children's books I had never seen before. Couldn't buy them though... too expensive at RM24 each.