So! I think I'll take a little walk, albeit virtually, around the literary blogosphere and see what gems I can find to cheer me up:
- Ah! I see James Meek has been awarded his second £10,000 prize of the year for his novel set during the Russian civil war, The People's Act of Love. Good for him! I must read this one day.
- Have to show these damn authors I'm as smart as them! Tips on how to accomplish this.
- John McNally gives his book to his writer-hero, but she sells it off...
- Nick Hornby tells you how to read.
- Hot. Library. Smut. (Thanks, Swifty)
- What if a book could escort you throughout a destination?